#1. Do you accept insurance?
We do not accept any insurance plans and we do not participate with medicare. Because we are out of network for all insurance companies, we recommend that you call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask them the following questions:
- Can I see an out of network psychologist?
- If I pay for my sessions with an out of network provider, can I get reimbursed for those sessions?
- What is the reimbursement rate for these appointments?
- Is there a separate deductible I must meet before out of network benefits will kick in? How much?
- The insurance company may ask what the “CPT” code is for the sessions. The following are the codes we tend to use most frequently:
- Individual therapy, 45 minutes, 90834
- Couples/Family therapy, 90847
- Group therapy, 75 minutes, 90853
- Neuropsychological testing, 96132
#2. How do I figure out which therapist is a good fit for me?
We believe that fit is a vital part of the process of the work. With this in mind, please check us out online and look at our counselor profiles to see if one of us seems like a good fit. Please feel free to give us a call and we can chat on the phone a few minutes so you can get a sense of who we are.
Finally, book an initial session. We’ll agree to see a prospective client for an initial session just to see if the fit is mutually good. After 3-4 sessions, you’ll know on your end if the fit is good and so will we. After figuring that part out, we’ll discuss the plan for how to get your goals met that will include frequency of meetings and modality–what type of therapy is going to be most effective for you.